Exclusive, Transparent, & Flexible Pay Per Click Management
Pinnacle Positions provides exclusive, transparent, and flexible pay-per-click management for Google, Bing/Yahoo, and Facebook. No gimmicks. No long-term contracts. No pie-in-the-sky sales pitches.
When we started Pinnacle Positions, our goal was to create a model that our clients would love. We wanted to create a model that would allow them make adjustments based on the data extracted from a well-managed campaign; a model that would allow campaigns to be paused and budgets to be raised or lowered at any point in time. In short, we wanted to create a model that we would love if we were in our clients’ shoes. So we made a list of the biggest complaints we’ve heard over the years, created a “wish list” of what we would want, and eventually came up with what we believe is a better PPC model.
The Most Common Complaints about Pay-Per-Click Management:
- I don’t know what I’m paying per click, or how much of my monthly fee actually goes toward clicks
- I have no flexibility – I can’t scale back or be more aggressive with my campaign
- I’m locked into a 12-month contract
- My pay-per-click company is working with my direct competitors – I feel like my sales representative has me in a bidding war
Our Approach at Pinnacle Positions:
- Transparent Pay-Per-Click Management: Our fees are separate, all clicks are charged directly by the search engine
- Flexible Pay-Per-Click Management: Clients can adjust their budget at any point
- Short-term Contracts: We manage all PPC campaigns on a month-to-month basis (after the first 30 days)
- Exclusive Pay-Per-Click Management: We operate on an “exclusivity” basis, meaning we will not work with your direct competitors
How Do We Do It?
Our approach is to focus our efforts on improving each client’s campaigns on an on-going basis. In pay-per-click, maintaining the status-quo is death. You have to evolve. You have to improve. You have to constantly ask questions and gain an edge by knowing the ins-and-outs of each platform. While Google AdWords is the focus, we also have experience with the Microsoft platform (which powers Bing and Yahoo). Moving foward, Facebook will likely be a part of each pay-per-click campaign, and we’re prepared to handle that as well. Everyone on our pay-per-click implementation team is Google and MSN certified and understands what it takes to run a successful and effective PPC campaign.
In other words, we work hard every day to ensure we’re doing everything possible to help your business. No magic tricks or sleazy gimmicks. Just a team of dedicated people doing whatever it takes to win on our client’s behalf.
If you would like to talk about how a PPC campaign can help your business, give us a call now at 1-800-267-1704.